Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sewing Studio Update

Good Morning all,

I didn't get to finish cleaning my studio yesterday. I have way too much STUFF to clear out and organize. I was only going to do the surface, but I ended up organizing drawers. Oh well at least its a start! Right????

For me, I am somewhat satisfied as I can see the top of my counters. YEAH! 

Here are some pictures of what I have done.



 I can actually see my ironing station. YEAH! 
UFO's I am going or have been working on

Well at least I am on the right track right? 8)

Today I will be working on my "Mystery" Quilt-A-Long
I have decided what to name my quilt. "A Whimsical Summer"

Have a wonderful Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job! I am ashamed of my room. Most of it is NOT sewing related right now, but it is driving me NUTS!!! I think flat surfaces are a challenge for all of us.

    ReplyDelete