Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What To Do with these...

FABRICS!!!!!  I have been trying to figure out what to do with these fabrics! I don't THINK I will ever use ALL these fabrics in this lifetime. I have been toying whether or not to start selling them off, donating them OR just keep using until I depleat my stash! 


The sad thing about it is I MISS going out to my LQS and buy some fabrics! 
Here is my stash... I hope SOMEONE out there will be able to help me decide! 




30's Reproduction fabrics

30's Reproduction fabrics Closeup

Batiks and fabrics for Hobo quilt 

Fabrics in bolts I need to fold and store. Some of these are are 10yards. I bought for backings


 More fabrics in bolts that needs to be folded.
It is the only way I can store fabrics on shelves

Civil War Reproductions. Nothing else 

More fabrics folded neatly.

More 30's Reproduction fabrics 

Solid color & Tone on Tone fabrics

FQs stored in drawers - all civil war

More FQ Civil War Fabrics

More FQ Civil War Fabrics

Anyway, this is what I have been working on these past few days. I still have DRAWERS and DRAWERS of notions to organize.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment