Monday, October 1, 2012

UFO Challenge



Good morning everyone!

This is our first day of our UFO Challenge. Hope you are as excited as I am to get started. 

We will start with our UFO project #9. So whatever project that is #9 on your list, that is what you will work on.  Example: I have "From the Sky with Grace" listed as #9 on my list. 


http://www.bloomcreek.com/images/?src=FromtheSkywithGraceWebPhoto.jpg&width=300
This is my #9 quilt that I am going to work on. I bought this kit in 2009. I haven't started so its going to be interesting. 

Please post comments so that we know how you are doing. If you get your quilt done, please send a picture to me privately so that I can post a picture of your quilt on blog. 

Have FUN! 

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Have a wonderful day Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment