Saturday, October 20, 2012

What week!

This week I have been fighting this doggone cold and I "think" I am finally getting over it! Yesterday I did nothing but sleep, sleep and sleep! I Woke up this morning feeling a little better. I didn't push myself but I did some straightening up around the house and did some sewing. 8) 

I am behind in my Dear Jane BOW/TOW. We are working on a block and a triangle a week. I am 3 weeks behind and I hoped to get them all done and caught up by tomorrow.  For my fabrics, I selected Grace by 3 Sisters for Moda fabrics. I fell in love with their deep red and brown fabrics. To add some color, I chose green print. It is hard to tell how it is going to look but in my mind, I think it will look great.

Here are some pictures of my triangles. I will take pictures of blocks tomorrow. My applique is not the greatest but I am working on it. 8)


I hope you finding time this weekend to sew! 8)






No comments:

Post a Comment