Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chloe has a New Home! 8)

As some of you know, I was so surprise that I actually WON something online! 

I won Chloe on Bunny Hill Design Blog . She arrived today... She is 16" x 10" dog. Anne Sutton(Owner) designed pattern and to make Chloe even more special, Anne got a lot of designers to autograph Chloe. 8) 

- Kate Spain
- Pat Sloan
- Barb Adams - Blackbird Designs
- Amy Butler
- Bonnie Sullivan
- Kaffe Fassett 
- Keiko Clark - H. Cotton Studio
- Deb Strain - Saltbox
- Kaari M - French General
- Rachel Griffith - Rachel Griffith Designs
and many more.

I am going to treasure Chloe. Such a treat to have won Chloe. I almost forgot... I also received pattern of how to make Chloe.

Thank you so very much Anne! 






1 comment:

  1. Chloe is adorable!! I am owned by two wienie dogs. :) Will have to check into the pattern

    ReplyDelete