Monday, November 5, 2012

I WON, I WON!

I couldn't believe that I actually won SOMETHING online until today when I received an email from Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Design (Favorite site). 

you won
Inbox
x

Anne Sutton anne@bunnyhilldesigns.com
12:40 PM (4 hours ago)
to me
Hi Liz!  Guess what?  You won Chloe, the autograph dog!  I took her to market and had her signed by lots of designers.  She’s coming to you as soon as you email me your address. 

Somewhere on the dog is Kaffe Fassett’s autograph (just his first name)…he told me he never puts his signature on fabric, so we are lucky to have it.  One of the sweetest designers is Amy Butler.  Hope you love Chloe! 

Congratulations and thank you for reading my blog!

Anne Sutton
Bunny Hill Designs


Meet Chloe! Isn't she adorable?  



2 comments:

  1. How cute is that! I really like your blog Liz....so bright and fresh.

    ReplyDelete