Thursday, January 31, 2013

A New Project/New Block Exchange...

I decided to participate a Hexagon Flower block exchange in Jo Morton Stitchers yahoo group today. I have never made a hexagon before. I think maybe I felt it was too complicated to learn"english paper piecing". Well not anymore! LOL 

After inquiring about the block exchange, host, Mary recommend I take a look at Bee in My Bonnet tutorial. So after studying tutorial, this is what I made! LOL


I need to work on my stitches. I like my hand stitches to be invisible. It was pretty easy and I actually like making these flowers. 

Well I need to start making 35 of these flowers. Wish me luck! 8)


Happy Stitching!


1 comment:

  1. I really must pull together the courage to try one. Everyone seems to have some on the go for sitting and sewing time.

    ReplyDelete