Sunday, January 27, 2013

UFO 6 - Congratulations Joanne...

For completing your UFO #6 "Monster" bag. So pretty and HUGE. 

Joanne stated... "This is a "monster bag". the designer is Brenda Miller a Canadian designer. It is big enough that I could put my sewing machine and my fabric etc for a workshop day all in one spot. Might be a tad heavy but that gives you some inkling of the size".

Joanne H. - Monster Bag

AND


 she also completed UFO #10 


Joanne H. - Celtic Knot Mystery

Beautiful job Joanne!

Happy Stitching! 

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these.
    So, when do we get February's challenge??? I'm anxious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted February UFO# in group. Hmmm...I wonder if it posted.

      Anyway, We will be working on #10. 8) Email me privately with your "revised" list and I will change. 8)

      They are really cute! I love the bag and Celtic quilt. 8)

      Delete