Thursday, February 28, 2013

March UFO Challenge...

Here is our next UFO for March! 

I will be working on Civil War Chronicles BOM...YES is a UFO. I have 3 more months to put together. I am not looking forward to working on these blocks. It was definitely a challenge for me!!!!

Tomorrow I am meeting a friend at Sew Expo...I just LOVE going to this sewing event! I won't be buying much! I have way too many fabrics and notions.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QRXldxyqiGs/So1_-HBgtnI/AAAAAAAAAn0/ge8e_BvTk4M/S1600-R/SewExpo+Web+Banner.jpg

 The classes I wanted to sign up for were all SOLD-OUT! I truly hate it when I procrastinate!!! So I decided to take "No Slip Pedal for Sewing Machines". Why this class? The other classes that were available were for clothing and I don't want to sew clothes! LOL  Anyway, this is a 2-1/2hr class! I hope it is good.

I also have another class on Sunday..."Fast Fused Quilts". It is a 1-1/2hr. class. It sounded interesting! We will see!

In the meantime, have a wonderful Friday & weekend! I will update on how the show went. 

Happy Stitching!

 

2 comments:

  1. I actually think I will be able to get this UFO done during this crazy month. :) It is fairly easy, and much of it already put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the first of 2 from this UFO. I posted the photo on my blog http://melsquiltingblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-national-quilting-day.html
    I am working on the second one and making piano keys to go around it. I have lots of floral prints to use.

    ReplyDelete