Monday, February 18, 2013

UFO CHALLENGE #10...

Hello UFO participants,

We have exactly 10 days before the month end. WOW...were did the rest of February go???

How are you doing on your UFO #10 project? Everyone's been quiet so I am guessing working whole hard on your project and not sick!

I MUST confess! I haven't even started on my UFO #10! I have been sick. I will work on it this week. The blocks are all made, I just need to put them together.


My UFO #10  project are China Dolls. These are from Civil War Block exchange a couple years ago. They are so adorable. I still haven't decided on how to put them together. I will post a picture of them this week. Until then...


Happy Stitching!



1 comment:

  1. I knew better than to sign up for the UFOs....grin. I've gotten exacting "0" finishes for 2013....hmmmm....and for 2012...hmmmm.....you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete