Friday, March 29, 2013

Progess Week...

My week started out great. Monday & Tuesday I had a private longarm quilting classes with Cindy Roth of Longarm University.  It was great and I learned A LOT. Cindy Roth was excellent! She was very patient and quick to answering my questions. As a beginner, I felt very confident in not be intimidated with my longarm machine. 8) I went home, chatted with DH for a bit and then started getting things ready to go and do some practicing. Well that did not happen. Soon I was having a hard time breathing and DH was so concern that he ended up taking me to the ER. 8( ... To make a long story short, I am now nursing a couple fracture ribs. I really want to BEAT myself up. This wouldn't have happened if I just took the time to not rush while trying to pull a bag out of my trunk. I slammed my ribs hard down on a lever that brings the back hatch of my trunk down and flat (hope this make sense)!

I cannot sleep laying down because of the pain. I am sleeping in my living room sitting up. Grrr!!!!

I will not be able to complete my UFO 1 - Civil War Chronicles. I will have to continue and complete next month before starting April's UFO. Grrr...

In the meantime, I am able to complete some hexagon flowers for my Jo Morton Block Exchange. I needed to make more flowers. I am happy with how they are turning out. The exchange is closed and have mailed my other hexes. These are just extras for my quilt top.

What do you think?


I hope to get to my studio next week. I really need to get some sewing done.

In the meantime, Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment