Monday, September 23, 2013

UFO Complete - Hearts a Float...

These heart blocks were from a yahoo group block exchange. They are so cute but I am not that happy with the layout I chose! 8) It is DONE! 8)

My brother Paul who had bypass last month is recovering so great that he and his 3-yr old daughter "Harley-Moani" (my niece & godchild) is flying in tomorrow night! Yeah! His doctor gave him the "OK" to fly. So we are going camping for a week of relaxation and do some fishing up in the mountains at "Pearrygin Lake State Park" in Winthrop. 

My next UFO, I will bring with me to work on. It is all hand applique work. Now I need to get off here and start packing my sewing goodies.

Until then, have a wonderful day/week! I will try to post if there is internet connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment