Thursday, October 10, 2013

Patchwork Party Block 2...

I could not complete my block 2. I am short of fabric and had to order more...grrr! I cut the pieces out exactly as instructed. So now I have to put my block aside and wait for the fabric to come in to complete. I normally would call the store and let them know, but since this is a UFO 2011 quilt, I felt I should go ahead and purchase my fabric. *sigh* This is one of the reasons why we should ALWAYS work on a project in a timely manner. Right? HA...HA!
I needed more of the rustic fabric to complete this block. It is sometimes frustrating when they do not give you enough fabric. BUT I would rather be short of fabric than a very confusing instructions any day! 

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate that! I had problems with one of my BOMs before on several blocks. I'm so careful when cutting too.

    ReplyDelete