Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Patchwork Party Block 2011 continued...

I completed my first party block last night. I love the colors and how block turned out. I am still unsure what quilt layout I want to use. I still have time.

Block kit is from Pine Needles Sewing Center

 Pine Needles Sewing Center quilt layout looks like this

My next block, is from Quilted Treasures. Their block looks like this:
Patchwork Party 2011 at Quilted Treasures
I am hoping I can work on a few more blocks today to get this quilt done soon. We shall see! Now The Quilted Treasure quilt layout looks like this:

                               Patchwork Party 2011 at Quilted Treasures
Since this will be my fall quilt, I decided to make pillow cases too. I think I have enough fabric.


We will My boys will be out today so I am going to just work in my sewing studio and get some serious sewing done! *YES*

It is going to be a very nice day here in the Northwest. Sun, Sun, SUN. I hope it warms up later this afternoon.

Have a great day!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment