Friday, October 11, 2013

UFO - Patchwork Party 2011...



Another block completed. This block is called "Astoria" from Thimble Creek. I really like how this block came out. 

Thimble Creek Quilt Shop

Next block I am going to work on is called "Turley's Inn" created by Grandma's Attic Quilting. 
Here is their layout. I am still not sure for my layout. I thought if I post each layout, I can get some ideas.

Grandma's Attic Quilting

Before going into my studio, I need to get  few things done. As some of you know, we are selling a rental house that is next door to us. We received the inspection report, told them what we will repair. Hope to hear back from buyer today as to whether or not they agree. So I need to help my husband for a few hours. Most of the work he will have to do. So at least I am there for support and give him my input. If you like to take a peek at the house we are selling, click here. 

Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend! 
 



1 comment: