Thursday, July 24, 2014

HOORAY...SUN!

YES We have SUN! I was so happy I stayed outside most of the day cleaning gutters with my dad, some weeding etc... It was so nice to just be outside! Even my plants were happy.

Here are some pictures of my flowers that I have growing in my yard...

our backyard

Lipstick plant. They call it that here. It is very pretty when they all bloom

Hibiscus..."Hula" flower is the name of this one. 



Lemon tree. My FIRST lemon 8)

String beans. flowers so I know I will have some fresh beans soon! 8)

Artichoke. My husband loves it and I don't. The white powder is sulfur to keep the mites out.

Roma tomatoes. 

Pineapple. I "think" I won't be able to get any until next year. Pineapples
are small and the color inside is white compare to the ones you
get in the store. I LOVE these because it is not too acidic and they are very very juicy!

Potted impatience. 




I cannot remember the name of this plant but it sure is pretty!





Didn't do any sewing today. However, I will be in sewing room after I get off here. I need to sew my last row of my UFO. 

I don't know what it is but every time she sees me, she will sprint to the back deck and hangout with me. Take a look...

Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment