Thursday, January 8, 2015

First UFO Completed...

I am so happy to finished a UFO. It was a very simple Boho Dress. I made some minor adjustments. I didn't have enough fabric so I added a contrast for the front yoke. Overall, I am very happy with the finish. Now I have a "new" Sunday dress for church! (=


Tomorrow I will start on "Blessings of Christmas". Its a laser so hopefully it will go fast. 

 Blessings of Christmas Night - LASER CUT KIT

Hope you are staying warm. I've been hearing about the bad weather on the mainland! We are having a relatively chilly weather here in Hawaii. I never thought I would be wearing a lightweight jacket in a 60 degree weather. But I did today. The wind makes is colder. 

Here are some pictures of Mauna Kea Summit. It actually snowed a few days ago. Looked more like flurries. Here they say "snow"! If the locals here only know what snow is. RIGHT? (= 

Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

Hope you had a wonderful day/night!

Aloha,

No comments:

Post a Comment