Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

                             
"Happy New Year"

It's been a while since I posted anything here. Life got crazier and crazier, stressful and stressful since moving to the Big Island of Hawaii. Between packing up in Washington, moving to Hawaii, dealt with a Hurricane Iselle and dealing with a lava flow threat for the past four months, our nerves and stress level were HIGH!!!  Living in paradise is not all cracked up to be! The only thing we can do now is carry on as if nothing is happening. It is the only thing we can really do at this point. So to start relaxing, my husband and I decided to just enjoy what we love doing. I quilting/sewing and he restoring his car and sailing.

 A couple of yahoo groups are doing UFO Challenges. I made my list a couple of weeks ago and for January, I am going to be working on my UFOs.


                                      Blessings of Spring Pattern Set
Blessings of Spring was a BOM from Shabby Fabrics (favorite shop) and I got the laser cuts. This should go fairly fast. We shall see how "fast" I can complete this project.
and
                                                
Its been years since I have sewn a garment. I am sewing the sleeveless dress. Perfect for here. Another easy and fast pattern. The fabric I will be using is "Oh My! by Sanae for Moda. 
  
The pictures here are not all great. I will post as soon as I am done make this dress.

Until then...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful, prosperous and blessed New Year

Aloha,

No comments:

Post a Comment