Friday, January 16, 2015

Snapshot Quilt A Long...

I am sure you have seen the ads on the net regarding a cause. Here is a picture of the quilt we will be making. 

                           Snapshots Banner
Like many of you, I like to get involve when it comes to a good cause. In this case, it is cancer. Anyway, on the 15th of each month you’ll find a FREE pattern to make this adorable quilt on the Fat Quarter Shop blog.  You’ll also find a link to donate any amount you’d like, to the St. Jude campaign each month.  100% of the donations will go to St. Jude.

I still need to decide what fabric line I want to use for this quilt. I think a trip to the storage unit is needed this weekend. 

Anyway, Happy Friday to all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and will find sometime to do what you so enjoy! Be safe and warm!

Aloha,







1 comment:

  1. just found you on 'justusquilters' following you now

    ReplyDelete