Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year...




May the New Year bring you warmth of Love, and a Light to guide a path towards a positive Destination!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOALS & COMMITMENTS...

It's been almost a year since I've posted anything here. Since we finished all of our "big" projects, I now can focus of my passion. I've list my commitments. 

1. Work on at least 3 projects each month. Project will consist of a UFO, pattern, project out of book. I really need to work on decreasing my pattern stash.
2. Reducing my fabric stash. 
3. Get back to blogging. 
4. Continue to organize my fabric stash by color. Giving myself 3 months to complete.
5. Spend a day on my long arm and get quilt tops completed!!!!!!!!
I need to re-organize my list on this blog. I've been organizing, tossing, donating, etc... just to keep my life simple and relaxing. 

Have you made any goals and/or commitments? 









No comments:

Post a Comment