Monday, January 9, 2017

Staying on track...

Happy New Year! Hope you and your family are having a great start to the New Year!

So far I have been staying on track with my projects. I've been busy working on 4 UFOs, two are completed!  UFOs are: Dear Jane, 2009 Dear Jane Christmas block exchange, Jo Morton's Bowtie block exchange and Collecte des Oeufs and Farmer's Wife Sampler.

Dear Jane blocks:
A.1 Pinwheel Gone Awry





A.2 One-Two Buckle my Shoe

A.3 Hunter's Moon
(after posting this picture, this block will probably be a "re-do")

 K.11 Columbine



2009 Dear Jane Christmas Siggy block exchange - COMPLETED...YAY
Now I will have some wall hanging for Christmas.  I occasionally sign up for a block exchange.

Close-up pics of block.





Jo Morton's Bow Tie block exchange - COMPLETED...YAY


Collecte des Oeufs (One Monthly Goal)
http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2017/01/one-monthly-goal-january-goal-setting.html



I don't know exactly when I bought this kit. But one of the fabrics was missing! *ugh* Fortunately I found a fabric from my stash that will compliment the rest of the fabric. I am not having a great time making this quilt. All do respect to the designer/author, the instructions "stinks!"  The cutting instructions were fine. However, to assemble the block, different story.

Anyway, I will be very happy to finish this UFO.





Every Wednesday, Pat will post a block. I love the blocks everyone who is participating posted. If you would like to see Click Here to see all the beautiful blocks. 





FWS - Farmer's Wife Sampler

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Along yahoogroup is hosting a BOW (Block Of the Week). I've decided to participate with others. I've had this book since it was released! My plan is to make more than one block in a week. I really want to finish this quilt this year. HA...that is the plan.




A Sparkling Sampler:  hosted by SamplerQuilts (yahoogroup). Some of us members are making this sampler. I am going to try and keep up with this one as well.

Here is our first block. I am using Fig Tree Quilts, Strawberry Fields bundle.


It feels good to actually do some sewing and completing a couple! They may be small but I am happy they are off my bucket list.

Until next time, take care and find some time to do some sewing or whatever you so enjoy doing to relax!

Aloha,


No comments:

Post a Comment