Tuesday, January 3, 2017

UFO...

Hello and Happy 2017!

My first UFO to work on this year is "Collecte des Oeufs". It is a kit that I purchased in "I think" 2010. I am storing my WIP (work in progress) in the container you see. These containers are stackable so it would be easy to just store them on my sewing table. 









Now to get started on this project. 

***REVISED*** This is going to be one challenging quilt. I bought this quilt a few years ago and already I am having a problem. I am missing a couple of fabrics in this KIT! *sigh* 

This is what I get for turning this kit into a UFO. Going to have to see if I have something in my stash that will compliment with the other fabrics.  *ugh*


Aloha,









1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal. Please add the link to the linkup to your post.

    ReplyDelete