Sunday, January 15, 2017

What a Week...


I completed "Collecte des Oeufs"! I am FINALLY finish with my January UFO! In the beginning, I was short a piece of fabric from kit. Then to top it off, after cutting out the necessary pieces, I  was STUMPED with the instructions. The instructions were poorly written. All do respect to the designer (and I have HIGH respect for their talent). The instructions were incomplete! I had to rely on the picture. *ugh*  Moving along, I am DONE and off my bucket list!

Here is a picture of the quilt to. Quilting and binding is needed to totally complete this quilt!

Collecte des Oeufs - January 2017 UFO


I didn't sew any Dear Jane blocks. So this week, I am going to "try" and make at 8 - 10 blocks.

Now for

182-days Solstice Challenge

I am caught up in making blocks. I am happy with my choices in fabric. If you haven't heard of the challenge, check it out here . I just love Pat Sloan!

Here are my blocks:

Blocks 1-4/25

This week I'll be able to get more sewing done. So until then! Be safe and take some time for yourself.


Liz

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking you might want to look at the 4th block lay out. I had trouble with it, but I think they are not making the pathways.

    ReplyDelete