Sunday, February 12, 2017

182-Day Challenge...


Its been so busy this past week. The only sewing done this past week was completing 182-Day Solstice Challenge, Block 8, Never Ending Love . If you are interested in seeing other blocks, click here. There are really pretty blocks and their version.

Here is my block. Since Valentine's day is in a few days, I thought it would be nice if I completed this block in red. The red fabric has little hearts. Click on picture. I am not a "pink" person. Pink would have been cuter but I chose a swirl pattern.




Block 8 - Never Ending Love


I really need to get caught up on my February OMG challenge. 
I am still working on 

block 1.

Off to do some sewing. Have a wonderful week everyone. Hope you find some time to do what you so enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment