Monday, February 13, 2017

New Look


I like to change things up from time to time here at home. Whether changing furniture around or on my blog. I wanted a new look for my blog. I like the new clean & crisp look.

Off to get started on my OMG challenge. If you like to check out what others are doing, just click on the picture below. There are a lot of us taking this challenge.   I like the fact that you have exactly a month to complete your project. Since February is such a short month, I need to get going on this project.

http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2017/02/one-monthly-goal-february-goal-setting.html

I won't be doing much tomorrow in Studio. My DF (Dear-Father) has an eye appointment.

I wish you all







1 comment:

  1. Love your new look. I'm in 2017NQB and wonder where you got your graphic or did you make it. Want to do something like it for mine, but need some ideas.

    ReplyDelete