Saturday, March 18, 2017

Another UFO...


Off my bucket list! Better late than never...Right? 

 February Quilt is finished. YAY! Finished quilt size is 80" x 98". I made a couple of changes. Truth be told, I messed up while cutting. The blue strips you see around the center should have been an orange piece. I am happy with the results.



3's Company BOM


Now to decide should I custom quilt or all over quilting. I am still new to longarm quilting. So I think I will wait until I feel comfortable.

Now to move on to my next project. I need to get caught up on my other projects and decide what will be my next UFO.

Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day. It was quiet here at home.

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! Love the colors and fabric selection. My local longarm just sold to a new owner. I am waiting to see if I'll be able to get in when it reopens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Liz, that's a lot of work in that one! Beautiful! Custom quilting sure would be nice!

    ReplyDelete