Friday, March 24, 2017

Next On The List...


Or should I say "Next on my bucket" list! In 2009, I started Civil War Chronicles. After cutting and sewing pieces together, I put the project aside. Every BOM kit, I had to make at least a quantity of 4 16" blocks. However, one of the BOM kits, I had to make 68 6"blocks! You read right...Sixty Eight Blocks!!! I believe that is when I put the whole project in its own container. I was BURNED OUT! 

So to get this project done, this weekend, my plan is to work on it. Here are the blocks laid out on my cutting table. Now to put them together. 





Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Do find some time to do something you so enjoy doing.



3 comments:

  1. I have a box of civil war blocks that I made around the same time. Like you, I got tired of the project and put it away. Have fun this weekend with your project. Wishing you good creative energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be gorgeous! Hope you enjoy the process of re-entering the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! It's going to be beautiful! Good luck to stick it out! How many more blocks do you need to make?

    ReplyDelete