Sunday, March 19, 2017

Productive Sunday...


Indeed it was a very productive day here.  After Church, I went straight into my studio to get some sewing done. 


A Sparkling Sampler

Block G - 12 x 12


Block N - 14 X 14


Pat Sloan - 182-Day Solstice



Block 12/25 - Jacob's Ladder.
18-1/2" x 18-1/2"

Block 13/25 - Studio Time
12-1/2"x12-1/2"




Lastly, I am participating in  the #2017NewQuiltBloggers. I am trying to get a  up to speed with my blog.
I do follow a lot of Quilting sites on Bloglovin. However, I didn't claim so this is my very first attempt. I hope you will follow me on this journey. 

Until next time, have a wonderful week. Do take some time to do something you so enjoy. Even if its only for an hour. 



  





9 comments:

  1. I hope that you have success claiming your blog on bloglovin', and it sounds like a lovely sewing day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks! are you doing two sampler quilts at a time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Yes. I am doing another sampler. (=

      Delete
  3. Popping over from the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Hive~ Glad to be a Bee in your Hive! Best of wishes on your Blogging Success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. So glad to be Bee in your Hive too!

      Delete
  4. Liz, what a productive Sunday afternoon! Beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige. It was sure a productive day on Sunday!

      Delete
  5. I love them all.
    I'm so behind on everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blocks! The first is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete