Sunday, April 2, 2017

One Monthly Goal - April 2017

Three log cabin projects will be my April project for One Monthly Goal challenge. The pieces are all sewn together a few years ago. I wanted to come up with a pattern for these blocks and now I can put them together. I plan on getting them the top and then quilt them all by the end of the month.

Batik 

Christmas 

 Asian

So this is my project for April. Do you have a project you would like a complete but need a little push? Go over to One Monthly Goal and join us.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're being quite ambitious by doing three projects. Then again I saw what you could do in a weekend. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful color combos. Good luck on your OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you be in the "cabin" all month! Good luck completing your projects!

    ReplyDelete